VMware Workstation 11 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||VMware Workstation 11|
|Full Setup Size:||302 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||21st Feb 2015|
VMware Workstation 11 OverviewVMware Workstation is a virtualization tool which will let you run multiple operating systems on one PC and that too without affecting the stability of the system. This will allow you to run multiple machines on the same PC which will allow you to test and develop complex networked server applications. VirtualBox is another opensource such tool.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of VMware Workstation 11Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after VMware Workstation 11 Free Download
- Can run multiple operating systems on one PC.
- Can test and develop complex networked server based applications.
- Simple installation process.
- Well organized interface.
- Home panel included for accessing different tools quickly.
- Supports for multiple new operating systems.
- Support for high DPI.
- Optimized for high resolution like QHD+ for laptops and tablets.
- Can boot virtual machines with EFI support.
- Desktop icon for virtual machines can be created.
- Support for latest processor for maximizing the performance.
System Requirements For VMware Workstation 11 SoftwareBefore you install VMware Workstation 11 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.3GHz or faster
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.