VirtualPainter Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||VirtualPainter|
|Full Setup Size:||29 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||06th Jan 2020|
VirtualPainter OverviewVirtualPainter is an imposing plugin for Photoshop which is used for creating some unique painting from your photos. With this application your photos are automatically transformed into paintings like a chemical reactions. In this application you can be both an author and an audience. You can also download Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2019.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of VirtualPainterBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after VirtualPainter Free Download
- An imposing plugin for Photoshop which is used for creating some unique painting from your photos.
- Automatically transforms your photos into paintings like a chemical reactions.
- Got a very intuitive user interface and you can dd the photos via file browser or through drag and drop option.
- Can apply various different effects which include watercolor, oil painting, pastel, collage, drawing, triangles and Gothic oil painting etc.
- Allows you to trim, crop, resize and rotate your images.
- Can also add text onto your images plus you can also change the fabric of your painting.
System Requirements For VirtualPainter SoftwareBefore you install VirtualPainter Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.