NeiWorks Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||NeiWorks|
|Full Setup Size:||463 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||17th Mar 2020|
NeiWorks OverviewNeiWorks is a powerful plugin developed by Noran Engineering. It is a CAD-based solution of finite element modelling and analysis for SolidWorks. Through this application, users can experience comfortable and familiar SolidWorks look and feel for all menus and functions. Combining this plugin with basic capabilities of SolidWorks software is a great strength, additionally, engineers with SolidWorks design capabilities will also be able to perform Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) activities. You can also download InstruCalc Instrument Sizing Suite.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of NeiWorksBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after NeiWorks Free Download
- Automatic mesh updating when geometry changes are made.
- Beam / Bar Enhancements.
- Seamless integration with SolidWorks GUI.
- Test the heat transfer capacity of the model.
- Variety of critical condition and stress test on the model.
- XY Plot enhanced with a logarithmic axis.
- Bolts and cap screw joints can be automatically created.
- New post-processing features.
System Requirements For NeiWorks SoftwareBefore you install NeiWorks Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.