Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer|
|Full Setup Size:||81 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||18th Sep 2019|
Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer OverviewUnity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer is an impressive application that allows users to control their characters in their game projects. The Corgi Engine is an ultimate solution for users who are developing their games in unity. It has a fast and simple operation with all availability letting users start from scratch to professional. It provides users with all tools and function which could be required and useful during the development. You can also download 001 Game Creator.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D PlatformerBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer Free Download
- Simple and easy to use.
- Character controller.
- Fast and more platform support.
- Packed with features and tools.
- Create 2D + 2.5D platform to operate games.
- Efficient and reliable.
System Requirements For Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer SoftwareBefore you install Unity Asset Corgi Engine â€“ 2D + 2.5D Platformer Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.