Altium Designer 16 Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||Altium Designer 16|
|Full Setup Size:||3.3 GB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||29th Nov 2017|
Altium Designer 16 OverviewAltium Designer 16 is a useful application which can be used for producing a PCB from the concept to manufacturing process. It has got many different editors which reside single all-encompassing environment allowing you to exchange the design data seamlessly. You can also download Altium Designer 13.. Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of Altium Designer 16Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Altium Designer 16 Free Download
- Useful application for producing PCB from concept to manufacturing process.
- Got many different editors which resides single all-encompassing environment allowing you to exchange the design data seamlessly.
- Includes pin compatible backup part choices while designing with the Alternative Part Choice System.
- Includes pin compatible backup part choices directly on your BoM.
- Can share the design data quickly between your PCB and embedded software project.
- Can share the pin assignments, processor chip identifiers and symbol names between Altium Designer and your TASKING toolset.
System Requirements For Altium Designer 16 SoftwareBefore you install Altium Designer 16 Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.