One Commander Basic Information
|Software Full Name:||One Commander|
|Full Setup Size:||16 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)|
|Release Added On:||10th Sep 2020|
One Commander OverviewOne Commander is a comprehensive and user-friendly piece of software developed to provide you with an alternate way of browsing, organizing and working with your files and folders, enabling you to execute batch operations with minimal effort. As a standalone application, it does not need to be installed on your computer in order to function properly, but it is recommended that you run it in Admin mode, as it will ensure a smoother performance. Consequently, One Commander can be stored and run from a portable storage device, such as a USB stick, enabling you to work with it on any compatible system, yet leaving no trace behind when deleted. You can also download O&O BrowserPrivacy 2020 . Below You Can Also Check other Free Similar software
Features of One CommanderBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after One Commander Free Download
- Organize Favorites into project groups
- Quick Filtering of Current Folder
- To-do Tasks and Notes in Any Folder
- Drop List/Smarter Clipboard
- Easy sorting to multiple destinations
- Image/Audio/Video/Document metadata
System Requirements For One Commander SoftwareBefore you install One Commander Software you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds your Your Download will start automatically.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website GetIntoPc, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post it in our Request Section.